Friday, October 29, 2010

Top Secret Mission and a New Look

OOOO mannn!! Who is excited about the top secret activity we learned about in Social Studies on Wednesday?!? I think it's soo exciting! I came home and immediately looked up the *treasure* (muggles may read this so certain words have been changed ;) that is located near my house. There are soo many, and I sooo want to do this sometimes really soon. Apparently this *treasure hunting* is a huuuuuge thing to some people. When I think of going *hunting* I think of maybe trying to find 10 pieces per hunt, but I was reading comments on some of the treasure that other hunters had left and they said they were on a specific type of hunting trip and went to more than 100 different locations PER DAY!!! They said in 6 days they had gotten over 700 treasures!!! That is sooooo I don't even know what to say! I think it'd be really cool to go on a hike that has a lot of them along the trail and that way you're hiking, but also treasure hunting.
In the Classroom
I think this is a really neat idea to use in the classroom. The kids would love it. It seems so exciting to go on a treasure hunt, I mean I'm in college and I was just like  Let's Go! I think it'd be especially neat to do one of the ones that is a clue one, that each box leads you to the next one. It kind of reminds me of the amazing race. OO! I wonder if there is treasure that tells you to complete specific activities. It's like a world-wide amazing race! haha!

The New Look
so.... what do you guys think? do you like the new layout? I logged in and saw the background, and I was like it's time for a change! :) So I was looking at the other backgrounds and this one was under celebrations, and I was like YES! Let's celebrate!! I have soo much to do in the next week, that a little celebration and cheer on my blog is just the thing ;)

Cache you around! ;) (haha! *catch* you around... it's ok if you didn't laugh, I love corny jokes :D)
Imani

No comments:

Post a Comment