Monday, September 13, 2010

STRESSED backwards = DESSERTS... or funny videos

ok... Was I the only one slightly overwhelmed today? Ms. Dosser's Teacher Work Sample feels like it's just something I have to sit down and look over and organize it in my head.
Dr. Nivens... another story, I feel like I don't even know where to start to articulate how to do the remediation plans. There are so many areas to tackle to steer that student back to the right track. Maybe even just completely re-teach... is that a valid remediation plan? A complete do-over? I'm sure once I get into it and actually look over it, it might make more sense, or at least I can get an approach that I want to take.

This brings me to the most exciting part of the post... when you're feeling stressed or down, watch the second video from the top. It makes me laugh EVERY time. and I'm serious, me and my cousin watched it over 50 times in the span of a week. The other ones are really funny too. My favorite part from the main trailer is when Gru makes the kittens drink the milk. I saw a book at Barnes and Noble the other day with a finger puppet and I automatically thought of this trailer! Which video is your favorite? and if you watched the movie, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how good is it?
Enjoy!

 





да спаткання (bye in Belarusian)
Imani

No comments:

Post a Comment