Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The First One!

Aloha blog readers!

Hope everything is going wonderfully with you! I'm super excited, as you can tell by the promptness of this post, and the exciting background. But beware, I have very fickle taste when it comes to design, especially when there are so many options and it's so easy to change. So don't be surprised if the background changes often... in fact, expect it.

So I guess I should start off with what Block is exactly for those who don't know. "block" as it is so creatively called is the semester of classes a student takes before doing his or her student teaching. It's basically all the methods courses (math, language arts, and social studies) as well as field experience and a reading assessment class. It only meets on Mondays and Wednesdays, but it's from 8:15 to 4:30! :O! That is the longest day of classes I have ever had. In my life! Especially in college.
But! (I feel like "Alas!" would be the perfect phrase there, but that would risk getting too Medieval...) It should be educational, at least interesting, and definitely something to blog about!

I'm very much looking forward to this semester with my fellow classmates. This will (hopefully) be my up to date experience in block this semester! I plan on writing about my experiences, taking pictures and posting them, and maybe even posting some videos :O! I have some pictures I want to post and even updates on what has happened so far, but it's nap time... :) after a loong day of classes, it's well deserved.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Really love the background! Congratulations on your first blog!

    ReplyDelete