Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the second first one!

Hello again!

for such an exciting background, the title names are pretty boring... Will get better though :)
So I've been thinking of all the things I could write about/do on my new blog. And here's one of my favorite ideas. I've been fasting for the past month for the month of Ramadan, and this weekend is the holiday of the end of fasting. So! I'm always looking for a reason to have a "party" in the classroom, and since I love cooking, I thought In order to celebrate, I'd bring a snack/dessert of some kind on Monday. This is where you come in. And why it's an exciting idea. There should be a poll on top of this post, I'll either bring chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips in it (no frosting, because I'm not a huge fan of frosting and these cupcakes are pretty moist if I do say so myself) and/or oreo-bottom cheesecake. The poll closes Sunday at noon, so try and vote before then... :)

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment