Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Smell the Roses... and pizza :)

Nee How!

That almost sounds like something a cowboy/girl would say... you can definitely countrify it :)
So today I came back from campus and I was kinda tired and thinking about the paper left and the loong article and questions i had left to do... not to mention the scanning that still has to get done... O Lord! there is gonna be some serious prayer tonight that the scanner doesn't jam on me tomorrow morning! haha! Anyways, so my mind was completely occupied and I was walking to my front door and I noticed the rose bushes my grandpa had planted sooo long ago, and to my pleasant semi-surprise there was a GORGEOUS small, elegant red rose blooming. and so I stopped to smell the roses. And a bee buzzed by me, so I was slightly jarred out of my rosy dream world but I went right back to smelling the roses, because on the other side of that front door was plenty of homework :)
Lastly, here are the pizza pictures! I was too busy eating the scrumptious pizza ;) so by the time I remembered to pull out my camera everyone was done eating, but that's ok. Anyways, I think my favorite picture is Michelle's bean face :D

Michelle's beans ready to be used for multiplication!!

hmmm.... Amanda seems to be in trouble.

serious class discussion underway...

not serious class discussion :)



note the finished pizza to the bottom right :)




what's left... of the pizza
Till next time!
Imani

No comments:

Post a Comment